- This set allows the woodworker to build doors from 5/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch thickness and any length long tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime
- This set features Freud's 99-566 2 + 2 raised panel bit w/backcutter. Two small wings that cut downward and two large wings that shear upward, produce an extremely smooth cut in hardwoods, softwoods and even plywoods
- Bit feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Bit features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
- Optional cutters are available for double sided profile doors (99-860) and glass panel doors (54-760)
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Freud 97-156 3 Piece Door Router Bit Set with Premier 99-760 Rail and Stile System and 99-566 Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter
Monday, December 9, 2013
Generac Guardian Series 5883 10,000 Watt Air-Cooled Liquid Propane/Natural Gas Powered Standby Generator Without Transfer Switch (CARB Compliant)
- Convenient, hands-free operation with no fueling, no manual start, and no extension cords
- Runs on either liquid propane (10,000 watts) or natural gas (9,000 watts)
- Clean, smooth True Power Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
- Steel enclosure; 3-year warranty; transfer switch sold separately
- CARB Compliant
Friday, December 6, 2013
The FatLipTM Tool Belt Set style bags are available in our Adjustable Series as the 9850 Adjust-to-FitTM FatLipTM Tool Bag Set - Black
Hand-Specific Tool Holders Promote Maximum Working Rhythm on the Job
NoSpillTM Tool Holder System
Function Engineered for the Modern Builder
Made in USA!
Pockets & Tool Holders : 25
Belt Sizes : SM-XXXL
Weight : 5.2 lbs.
Fastener Bag Dimensions
Main Bag : 10" x 10"
Outer Bag : 9" x 6"
Upper Bag : 5" x 4.5"
Tool Bag Dimensions
Main Tool Bag : 10" x 10"
Outer Bag : 6.5" x 5.5"
- Designed with Hand Specific Tool Holders
- Padded Two Ply Tool Bags Keep Their Shape
- Extremely Abrasion Resistant Industrial Nylon
- Leather Tool Holders and Corner Reinforcing
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Extra heavy duty (15 Amp) motor for high production and continuous use
- 6,000 RPM for optimum material removal
- Removable side handle can be mounted on either side
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Rugged housing for durability
Monday, December 2, 2013
- Grand Master studs designed for single-ply tracks with a 1.200in. head, 5/16in. shank and 60 deg. carbide tip
- Packages available with Grand Master studs and nuts only
Friday, November 29, 2013
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,600 strokes per minute for fast and efficient cutting
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Designed with convenient features such as a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area and a “tool-less” blade change system for more productivity
- Makita LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Energy Star rated 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5X more cycles
- 3-year warranty on tool; 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Dimensions are 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" thick.
- Features eight top accessible fine pitch leveling screws and two adjustable spring loaded plunger
- 3 molded ABS resin locking rings included
- Anodized aluminum construction
- The plate for PC 690/890 will fit many routers with a 3-hole mounting pattern including Porter-Cable